Auto TENDIE Pool
TendieSwap provides two options for users to choose from when it comes to TENDIE-TENDIE Pools: Auto-compounding, and Manual.
But there are some differences:
- You need to harvest or compound (reinvest) your TENDIE by yourself. That means returning to the site, tapping buttons, and using a bit of BNB for transaction fees.
- Interest is displayed as APR, which doesn't include compounding.
- Stake your TENDIE and forget about it! The TENDIE you stake in this Pool will be automatically compounded (reinvested) for you, minus a small fee.
- The "automatic" compounding function is triggered by other users who get a small bounty for triggering it.
- Interest is displayed as APY, which includes compounding.
- A small performance fee is subtracted from your earnings each time the pool is automatically compounded. See below.
- An unstaking fee applies when you unstake within 3 days of manually staking. See below.
- 0.1% if you unstake (withdraw) within 72 hours.
- Only applies within 3 days of manually staking.
- After 3 days, you can unstake with no fee.
- The 3-day timer resets every time you manually stake more TENDIE in the pool.
- This fee only applies to manual unstaking: it does not apply to automatic compounding.
- 2%, subtracted from each yield harvest.
- For example, if the harvest was 1 TENDIE, then 0.02 TENDIE would be subtracted as the performance fee.
Simple: stake your TENDIE, but only withdraw after 72 hours (if you need to). This way you only pay the performance fee, and not the unstaking fee.
This bounty is given as a reward for providing a service to other users.
Whenever you successfully claim the bounty, you're also helping out by activating the Auto TENIDE Pool's compounding function for everyone.
Make sure the amount of TENDIE you receive will be greater than the BNB fees you'll spend to submit the blockchain transaction!