How to Use Pools
Pools: the simplest way to earn on TendieSwap
It's simpler than farming with TendieSwap's Yield Farms, because unlike the Farms, you only need to stake one token to start earning: usually TENDIE.
2. Connect to your Binance Smart Chain-compatible wallet by clicking the Connect button (top right-hand side).
3. Click Unlock Wallet.
4. Choose which Pool you want to stake in.
Auto TENDIE automatically compounds your rewards: any TENDIE you earn will be harvested and re-invested in the same pool for you.
Manual TENDIE doesn’t automatically compound like Auto TENDIE. You’ll need to harvest and compound your earnings manually.
Other Pools let you stake your TENDIE to earn dozens of other cool tokens. Make sure you check them out.
5. Once you choose a pool, click the Enable button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
6. The Enable button should now be replaced with Stake. Click the button to bring up the staking menu.
7. Type in an amount or slide the chicken to choose how much TENDIE you want to stake.
8. Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
9. The Confirm button will change to "Confirming", then once the transaction is successful, you’ll see your staked amount change and the button will change again.
10. You should now be able to see details on your Pool. Auto TENDIE will show a countdown until the unstaking fee ends. The other pools will show a Collect button to claim your staking rewards into your wallet.
You can easily add more TENDIE to a Pool, or move some TENDIE to a more profitable pool. Here’s how you can move your staked TENDIE.
1. Click the - to take some TENDIE out of a pool, or the + to add more to the pool.
Please note that unstaking from the Auto TENDIE pool has a fee of 0.1% if you unstake within 72 hours.
2. A window will open. If you clicked the +, choose the amount you would like to add to the pool. If you clicked the -, choose the amount to take out of the pool.
3. Click Confirm.
4. After a little wait, you'll be able to see your new amount of staked tokens.